Tired Of Entering Invoices Twice?
The #1 problem identified by suppliers is having to enter invoices twice. With Oildex's OpenInvoice Supplier Link you can focus on the things that matter most and forget about double invoice entry.
Get your free 60 day trial by filling out the form to the right. If you are one of the first 50 suppliers to submit an invoice before August 31st, we will even throw in an extra month free.
Submitting Invoices Is As Easy As 1-2-3
Submit invoices to your OpenInvoice customers in three simple steps:
1. Import the invoices from your accounting system into OpenInvoice Supplier Link.
2. Validate the invoices against your customer's requirements and add any missing information.
3. Submit the invoices to OpenInvoice.
A Full-Feature Trial
Sign up for a free 60 day trial of OpenInvoice Supplier Link
The amount of time I have been able to save using OpenInvoice Supplier Link allows me to spend more time taking care of my customers, and less time worrying about submitting invoices.
- Blake, Windriver Oil Services
© 1999–2017 Oildex.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Which version of QuickBooks is supported by OpenInvoice Supplier Link?
OpenInvoice Supplier Link supports and works with both the desktop and online versions of QuickBooks.
2. I don't have QuickBooks, does OpenInvoice Supplier Link work with other accounting systems?
Yes! OpenInvoice Supplier Link allows you to batch upload invoices from any accounting system that can generate a spreadsheet or text file. You can use our standard template or define a custom template.
3. How much does it cost? Do I have to sign an extended contract?
OpenInvoice Supplier Link is available for $200/month or you can pay annually and get one month free. If you choose to pay monthly you can choose to cancel your subscription at the end of each month.
4. Are there limitations to the number of invoices and buyers I can submit to at one time?
There is no limitation to the number of customers you can submit at once and you can submit up to 500 invoices + lines at one time.
5. How do I get started?
At no additional cost, a member of our team will walk you through the step by step process to configure OpenInvoice Supplier Link with your accounting system and help you submit your first invoice.