Get your free, no obligation, 60-day trial of OpenInvoice Supplier Link
OpenInvoice Supplier Link pulls invoices from your accounting application and imports them directly into OpenInvoice so you don’t have to enter the same invoice into two systems.
- Eliminate entering invoices twice
- Save time
- Reduce errors
How Supplier Link Works
- For QuickBooks desktop or online users, link your application to OpenInvoice
- Don’t have QuickBooks? No problem. Batch upload invoices from most financial systems to OpenInvoice
- Validate invoices against your customer’s business rules and submission guidelines and address any issues prior to submission
- No limit to the number of customers you can submit at once and submit up to 500 invoices with line item detail at one time
Free 60-Day Trial
Sign up now to start a free, no obligation, full-feature 60-day trial and start enjoying the benefits of OpenInvoice Supplier Link.
After your free 60-day trial, you can sign-up for a monthly subscription, and we’ll bill you $200/month. Or, sign-up for a yearly subscription and we’ll give you one month for free.
Free Trial - Try it Now!
Tired of entering invoices twice - once in your financial application and once in OpenInvoice?
Get OpenInvoice Supplier Link and
stop entering invoices twice.
The amount of time I have been able to save using OpenInvoice Supplier Link allows me to spend more time taking care of my customers, and less time worrying about submitting invoices.
- Blake, Windriver Oil Services
Need help convincing your boss?
Submitting Invoices is as Easy as 1-2-3!
Watch the video to see how.